Thursday, May 21, 2015

Throwback Thursday May 21, 2015



It's time for another #throwbackthursday!!

I love the choices this week!  Candy chevron is so adorable and the Swiss Dot Powder Blue & Poppy is just fun!   



Get Candy Chevron here
And Swiss Dot here 

I'm currently having a super awesome birthday special!  It's my birthday and I'm gonna


That's all I can say right here, if you want more information, leave a comment with your email or send me a message and I'll get you all the details!  It's a sale you DON"T want to miss and it ends Saturday May 23rd 2015!  So act fast!  This is the best deal I have ever done and will ever do!  It won't happen again anytime soon, if ever!!!   Let's just say if you think Buy 3 Get 1 Free is a good deal, your gonna love this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment