Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Stylebox by Jamberry - May 2015

EEP!!!  I cannot contain my excitement over this one!  I always love my stylebox, but it seems about every other month it's really just over the top LOVE!


How gorgeous are those colors!   And that polka dot wrap?  It's silver dots on a clear backing so you can layer with lacquer or over other wraps.   I have been wanting wraps with pink and golds in them and this might not be pink, pink, but that blush color is screaming wear me now!   I'll be stalking my mailman (mine has already shipped!)

Remember if you want this month's stylebox you HAVE to order by May 15th!!!  

Go here to order!  http://abbeybutton.jamberrynails.net/stylebox/Start.aspx

And here is a fun video that shows some ways you could style these amazing wraps! 




No comments:

Post a Comment